Microtube Technologies is a University spin-off incorporated in 2018. Specialized in soft sensing technologies, the company provides customized solutions for wearables using its proprietary microfiber sensors for strain and forces detection. The company is developing a fully soft and conformal smart glove that can be used in gaming, augmented reality, rehabilitation, Internet-of-Things and robotics.
Join us and be a part of the team working on developing wearables with our microfiber sensors!
Duties and responsibilities
Microtube Technologies is looking for a Digital Marketing intern to develop and improve marketing strategies for our smart fabric that has a wide range of application.
As a Digital Marketing Intern in Microtube Technologies, you will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will also be involved in driving brand awareness on online platforms, improving product strategies as well as find ways to expand visibility of our product and services.
- Implement digital marketing activities and campaigns to capture the market share online.
- Develop or upload content or product updates on the website and digital channels to ensure most relevant and accurate information are being shared.
- Develop content using videos, customer testimonials, or pictures to garner interest online. Using social media or the various digital channels to upload new/updated products.
- Prepare coordinate and set up marketing communications for campaigns.
- Manage timelines and deliverables effectively for campaigns.
- Monitoring trending news on social media, as well as competitor performances.
- Identify new opportunities, assess company's product performance, and help develop long-term strategic plans for future product lines
- Copywriting marketing communications, including but not limited to app notifications, app landing pages, email campaigns, media influencers, and more.
- Attending to all online enquiries and questions
- Good at marketing campaigns using social media and website
- Social media user
- Experience with promotional copywriting
- Experience with content/campaign creation is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Preferably with practical experience in digital advertising, especially in LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook social media.
Skills that you'll pick up
- Hands-on experience in email and social media marketing
- Learn and gain experience in marketing campaigns on social media platforms
- Opportunities to organise, lead and execute marketing projects
- Gain insights in B2B and B2C marketing